Let us introduce you to the latest member of our family- the beautiful, the exquisite, the simply inspirational…Platinum range of wedding photograph albums. We’ve had these fine books in our range for just over a month or so and we’ve finally managed to find the time to take their photos for you all to see. What’s different about them? Well actually, let’s start with what’s not different.
As with all of the albums we offer, they all have a number of things in common:
- They all contain custom layouts designed by us to display your beautiful photographs in a way you’re unlikely to have seen before.
- The print quality is first class- without fail, each and every couple who sees our albums comments on the vibrance of the colours. Yes, we do black and white sometimes when it suits an image, but when you see how good our colours are, you’ll want them too. We’d like to say it’s easy, but the truth is that we have worked very, very hard to ensure that your photographs look as good as they possibly can in print; not all photographers do the same!
- The albums are top quality and handmade from start to finish. As you should expect from a professional photographer.
- We miss them when we have to hand them over to you!
So what really is different? We shoot our weddings using fashion as one of our many inspirations, and the Platinum range complements this style perfectly.
- These albums are for the fashion forward couple who appreciates natural materials presented in a timeless, contemporary style.
- You’ll know from the moment you open the custom made brocade slipcover and catch the aroma that you’re dealing with the highest grade Italian leathers. Your albums look good not just now, but the quality of the coverings ensures that your album ages beautifully and truly stands the test of time, looking good for generations. That’s why they also come with a lifetime guarantee against defects.
- There are a myriad of cover options and customisation is expected. These aren’t off-the-shelf and nor will you find many photographers offering them.
- An aluminium cameo. I admit I wasn’t convinced about these until I saw one in the flesh, but we’re now true cameo converts. Mounted to fit flush into the front cover, an aluminium cameo is a thin sheet of highly polished aluminium on which a photograph is directly printed. It gives a finish and effect that’s unique and really makes your album stand out.
- Embossed gold/silver foil lettering on the spine, for extra personalisation.
- Fashion slipcovers. Your album comes in its own rigid, protective box just like our other album ranges, but these albums also come with a choice of stylish slip-covers, made just for your individual album for a snug fit. See the photos for examples. These are the perfect finishing touch for a world-class album.
We have many couples who say our photographs look even better in print than they do on screen, and the same goes for our albums. So don’t delay- you’ll find all our contact details at the top of this page, so get in touch and we can talk about your big day!