Then you should contact us soon to check our availability! We’re regretfully already having to turn away bookings for next year because we’re already booked on the date in question. We only book one wedding per day so that every couple has our complete dedication, but this does mean that we are getting booked up fast, particularly over the summer months. If you don’t have a fixed date at this stage please feel free to get in touch and we will check availability on a range of dates for you, so you can be sure we’re free. Please use the contact form above to get in touch, and hopefully we’ll be meeting with you soon!
Following on from our recent sneak preview, I am very pleased to be posting a larger selection of images from Fran and David’s wedding, which took place on a glorious Indian summer day in September.
It’s always nice to find a pretty window in which to hang the dress for its own special photo. Fran’s dress was particularly beautiful, with simple, sleek lines set off by delicate lace. We loved the simplicity and colour of the bouquets, and it was a real treat to go and photograph them in their little corner of the garden at Fran’s parents’ house – the morning dew on the roses was so pretty.
Fran got ready at her parents’ beautiful home Mere Farmhouse, which actually overlooked the church, with her bridesmaids, flowergirls and family members. Here are a few details from the morning’s preparations including a close-up of Fran’s hair, styled beautifully by Maggie Clinton of Holcot.
Over the road at Hannington Church, Chris took some great informal portraits of David and his groomsmen.
Some relaxed images from before and after the ceremony:
After the ceremony there was a champagne reception back at Fran’s family home, which was a lovely informal catch-up for the family and friends that had come from far and wide to celebrate with the newly married couple. For the journey to the reception, Fran and David had arranged a surprise for the guests – a shiny red double-decker bus was waiting round the corner to whisk them away in style!
The reception took place at Cranford Hall, which as you can see was an absolutely beautiful venue. We started off with some group photographs, and then the bride and groom received their guests. The wedding breakfast was set out in a beautifully decorated marquee, with themed tables (Flower Fairies and Football Legends, an intriguing combination!)
Moving on to our favourite part of the day. The wedding breakfast has been served, the guests are relaxed, and if we’re lucky (as we were here) we get some perfect evening light to take some relaxed portraits, like these of the gorgeous bridesmaids. And no, one of them isn’t Fran disguised as a bridesmaid, it’s her identical twin sister Camilla. At least we think it is…!
Isn’t Fran such a beautiful bride…
I just love these couple shots – how cool do these newlyweds look?!
This one is my favourite of Fran and David – I just love the colour and mood…
Another of our favourites…
The band at this wedding was amazing! Their appearance was heralded by a rather cool ‘reveal’ as a fake back wall to the marquee rolled up to show the multi-piece soul band hidden behind.
Thank you Fran and David for choosing us to take your wedding photographs – we had a great time taking them and hope you love them as much as we do!
Let us introduce you to the latest member of our family- the beautiful, the exquisite, the simply inspirational…Platinum range of wedding photograph albums. We’ve had these fine books in our range for just over a month or so and we’ve finally managed to find the time to take their photos for you all to see. What’s different about them? Well actually, let’s start with what’s not different.
As with all of the albums we offer, they all have a number of things in common:
- They all contain custom layouts designed by us to display your beautiful photographs in a way you’re unlikely to have seen before.
- The print quality is first class- without fail, each and every couple who sees our albums comments on the vibrance of the colours. Yes, we do black and white sometimes when it suits an image, but when you see how good our colours are, you’ll want them too. We’d like to say it’s easy, but the truth is that we have worked very, very hard to ensure that your photographs look as good as they possibly can in print; not all photographers do the same!
- The albums are top quality and handmade from start to finish. As you should expect from a professional photographer.
- We miss them when we have to hand them over to you!
So what really is different? We shoot our weddings using fashion as one of our many inspirations, and the Platinum range complements this style perfectly.
- These albums are for the fashion forward couple who appreciates natural materials presented in a timeless, contemporary style.
- You’ll know from the moment you open the custom made brocade slipcover and catch the aroma that you’re dealing with the highest grade Italian leathers. Your albums look good not just now, but the quality of the coverings ensures that your album ages beautifully and truly stands the test of time, looking good for generations. That’s why they also come with a lifetime guarantee against defects.
- There are a myriad of cover options and customisation is expected. These aren’t off-the-shelf and nor will you find many photographers offering them.
- An aluminium cameo. I admit I wasn’t convinced about these until I saw one in the flesh, but we’re now true cameo converts. Mounted to fit flush into the front cover, an aluminium cameo is a thin sheet of highly polished aluminium on which a photograph is directly printed. It gives a finish and effect that’s unique and really makes your album stand out.
- Embossed gold/silver foil lettering on the spine, for extra personalisation.
- Fashion slipcovers. Your album comes in its own rigid, protective box just like our other album ranges, but these albums also come with a choice of stylish slip-covers, made just for your individual album for a snug fit. See the photos for examples. These are the perfect finishing touch for a world-class album.
We have many couples who say our photographs look even better in print than they do on screen, and the same goes for our albums. So don’t delay- you’ll find all our contact details at the top of this page, so get in touch and we can talk about your big day!
You may have noticed that we’ve had a little break in our blogging recently. That’s because we’ve taken advantage of the end of the frantic summer wedding season to take our holidays – there’ll be some posts on that to follow, but for now, we are back with a sneak preview of the lovely Charlotte and Kiran’s wedding at beautiful St. James Church at Norton in Sheffield and their intimate reception at The Red Lion at Stone Edge. Charlotte and Kiran were great clients, very laid back yet focused on having the relaxed and warm wedding that they wanted. We start with some pre-wedding shots and a few pretty details from the day…
The newly married pair looked so peaceful and happy as we took their couple photographs…despite the slightly chilly late September weather!