Masthead header

Jen and Tom’s Wolverhampton Pre-Wedding Shoot

We seem to be increasingly popular with creative people, and Jen and Tom are among a string of bookings we made where literally 5 couples in a row were all in some kind of creative career, whether that be graphic design, fashion, web design, or pottery design as in Jen’s case who is a designer for Emma Bridgewater. Tom is also a writer and web designer. Talking to a guest at a recent wedding, I was amazed to hear her story of having been working as an accountant until a recent change to become a scuba diving instructor, which takes her all over the world. It reminds me of just how many different things there are to do and makes me glad to be doing something I love. But anyway…the time came around to meet up with the lovely Jen and Tom again for their pre-wedding shoot and we started off with Tom making us a cup of tea…how well he seemed to know us! After a chat about wedding plans and how the photography would fit in at their wedding at Somerford Hall, we took a trip to a local park and woodland for a walk and to take some pictures, and after quite a cloudy drive down to Wolverhampton the sun came out for us and gave us some great light. We found bluebells and just couldn’t resist carefully treading through them to find a spot with nice light, and I think they’re my favourite pictures of the day. Thanks for a great shoot Jen and Tom- we’re looking forward to capturing your big day soon!

Love this one:

undefined

Don’t miss out on future posts, interviews and features- get instant, free reminders: Sign up to our blog, follow us on Twitter, become a fan of our Facebook page, and you’ll automatically receive an update!

Check out our wedding galleries                    See our info and prices                 Contact Us

May 12, 2011 - 8:23 am

Heather - Wow- I LOVE those bluebell shots, and what a great-looking couple! Great shoot, as always!

May 12, 2011 - 3:31 pm

Jane R - My favourite is the first portrait shot with the light coming through the trees- just lovely:-)

May 12, 2011 - 4:32 pm

Tommy - Great collection of photos- really like the variety of different shots and especially like the black and whites (and I’m not usually a fan of black and white!).

May 12, 2011 - 10:19 pm

Jon S6 - Great shoot, nice locations

May 12, 2011 - 11:03 pm

Jen - Christian and Erica, they’re wonderful!

We had such a lovely (and relaxing) shoot with you. Can’t wait for you to capture our wedding!!

Jen xx

May 13, 2011 - 12:00 pm

Thomas - These photos reminded me of two things that I didn’t need reminding of:

1. That I’m clearly punching above my weight and marrying a stunningly beautiful woman that is way out of my league in almost every way imaginable.

and 2. That we’re lucky to have such talented people capturing our wedding on camera.

Yes, that’s right, I’ve managed to be self-loathing, corny and a major suck-up in one comment.

Quite some achievement I’m sure you’ll agree.

Thanks again Christian and Erica for a thoroughly pleasant morning in your company and these amazing pictures.

May 14, 2011 - 2:43 pm

Helen - Beautiful! Like you, my favourite is the last shot in the bluebells. Well-captured.

May 14, 2011 - 6:34 pm

Christian - Thanks everybody! :-)

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *